MeshMolder Software Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meshmolder Professional 2022 - Release Soon

2 posters

Go down

Meshmolder Professional 2022 - Release Soon Empty Meshmolder Professional 2022 - Release Soon

Post by Admin Sat Aug 28, 2021 1:51 am

Admin
Admin

https://meshmolder.forumeiros.com

Back to top Go down

Meshmolder Professional 2022 - Release Soon Empty Re: Meshmolder Professional 2022 - Release Soon

Post by Argandos Sun Aug 29, 2021 10:50 am

Hi, looks very good Wink
Unfortunately I was not here the whole time, sorry for that. But I can say now I learned more about sculpting using blender and tutorials. Maybe now is the time to work with meshmolder.
Its cool that you create tutorials for meshmolder, I think time-lapse based videos are good for this.
I have one question, do we have a "mesh insert tool" in meshmolder?
Thanks for your continued work Wink
Greetings
Alex

Argandos

Back to top Go down

Meshmolder Professional 2022 - Release Soon Empty Re: Meshmolder Professional 2022 - Release Soon

Post by Admin Sun Aug 29, 2021 12:38 pm

Hi Argandos! In Meshmolder Professional 2022 I stay creating Fast Insert tool, similar IMM in Zbrush, with several packs for help. Release soon, maybe in September!

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Argandos Thu Sep 02, 2021 11:05 pm

Hi admin,
I'm sculpting for my unity project now. Do we have something like an "Airbrush" as the one in sculptris?
Thanks Wink

Argandos

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Sep 02, 2021 11:38 pm

Airbrush, not understand what's mean this brush. Are you told about sculpting or painting?

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Argandos Thu Sep 02, 2021 11:45 pm

Sorry, didn't provided enough information in my last post. In sculptris there is a Airbrush function for sculpting. If I click the left mouse button to sculpt, the brush is sculpt continuously even if I don't move the mouse. That helps a lot, that's why I'm asking Wink

Argandos

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Sep 02, 2021 11:50 pm

Humm, is very interesting characteristic, but Meshmolder not have similar brush yet. Maybe in future, I will look Sculptris better

Admin
Admin

Argandos likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Argandos Fri Sep 03, 2021 12:01 am

Alright, thanks for the fast answers. I don't know if sculptris is still available (the alpha 6). Maybe it's in other programs, too. I have an app called "D3D Sculptor", there you can see the tool in action too. Anyway, meshmolder is a really nice polycount reduction software and I really like the panel base images, this are the 2 things that are much better as blender have. The navigation is cool in that function. What I want to say there are things that no other software has, really cool Wink
I tried to get something sculpted, but there is no sense to upload it here, first I need to get better with the tools. I should start with smaller objects which I can use in my project.

Argandos

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Sep 03, 2021 12:05 am

Great, send WIP in facebook channel, peoples waiting for news sculpting pieces. Print screen and send in channel!! Good sculpture!! Smile

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Argandos Fri Oct 01, 2021 11:20 am

Hey admin,
the last time changed alot for me. First thing is I got a new apartment and needed alot of time for that. The other thing is I did not use blender or any other 3D software, because I need to gain artistic skills from ground up before I can get into 3D. I made this decision since 9 days, because I can't do anything in 3D. I never finished a complex object. My plan is now to draw 2D pictures and if I become better to use that skills for 3D. I'm very disappointed from me. I have no good practical skills. In blender I know so much but I am not able to do a good object. I started when I was 13 and I am 27 now. There are people who learn everything I know in 1 year not in 10. Sorry, I need to get better...

Argandos

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Oct 01, 2021 12:01 pm

Good morning Argandos!  No problem my friend, there are things that really take time and need a lot of practice, but don't give up, it took me more than 10 years to make Meshmolder, it was in practice that I got a better level.  Good luck developing your skills.  Even though you no longer use 3D, it was an honor to meet you and I appreciate all the strength you gave me in my evolution.  Stay with God and take care!  Big hug!

Last edited by Admin on Fri Oct 01, 2021 12:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Oct 01, 2021 12:18 pm

But if you want, keep following the evolution of Meshmolder on facebook, in the "Meshmolder 3D" group

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Argandos Fri Oct 01, 2021 1:44 pm

No im not leaving the forum or the group. Artistic is a nice thing, hope I will be able to get good knowledge. I'm following the blender news too and the German community 3D Ring.

Argandos

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down